Muscle For Life Podcast: Kevin Stone, MD on How to Stay Fit, Injury-Free, and Perform Your Best As You Age
Dr. Stone joined the Muscle for Life Podcast with Michael Matthews to discuss how to avoid the role of a geriatric couch potato and provide performance tips to keep you active for a lifetime.
The episode is also available on Apple Podcasts & Spotify.
In their discussion, Dr. Stone and host Michael Matthews talk about:
- Listening to your body and knowing the difference between bad pain and soreness
- The field of stimulating the body to accelerate healing, particular in regards to joints
- "Joint nutrition" like lubrication, stem cells, and PRP (platelet-rich plasma) treatments
- How mindset impacts performance and injury
- Using injury to come back stronger
- Diet considerations while recovering from injury or surgery
- And more . . .