Saving My Ankle Guide
How to avoid fusion or artificial ankle replacement
Find out if biologic solutions to rebuild your ankle can keep you active and help you avoid an ankle replacement.
Explore all your options
People who have suffered ankle injuries have many options. Although an ankle replacement may be the answer, The Stone Clinic believes that there are several other options that athletes should consider prior to undergoing surgery.
What's in the guide
Find out how our procedures to rebuild an ankle biologically:
- Repair and prevent arthritis by fixing damaged articular cartilage
- Repair your Achilles tear or rupture without open surgery
- Regain your ankle's stability with ligament reconstruction
Learn how we assess whether these treatments are right for you based on:
- Your injury history
- Your current symptoms
- Your goals
- Your approach to recovery
- Your attitude to treatment