Saving My Knees
Explore all your options
People who have suffered knee injuries have many options. Although a full knee replacement may be the answer, The Stone Clinic believes that there are several other options that athletes should consider prior to undergoing surgery.
What's in the guide:
Find out how procedures to rebuild a knee naturally can help people return to sports and delay or avoid an artificial knee replacement:
- Repair and prevent arthritis by fixing damaged articular cartilage
- Give your knee back its shock absorber by replacing the meniscus
- Regain your knee's stability with ligament reconstruction
Learn how we assess whether these treatments are right for you based on:
- Your injury history
- Your current symptoms
- Your goals
- Your approach to recovery
- Your attitude to treatment
Download a guide to our knee saving procedures.