We are your allies in optimal healing. Your goals are our goals.
Physical Therapy at The Stone Clinic emphasizes total body treatment. Our highly-trained and experienced therapy team works closely with Stone Clinic physicians to design the perfect rehabilitation program for each patient.
Whether you wish to play pain-free with the kids or repeat an Olympic gold medal performance, we strive to get you to a higher level of fitness and health than before your injury.
We can help you with:
- Sports injuries
- Work-related injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Hip/knee pain
- Ankle/foot pain
- Patellofemoral (kneecap) pain
- Impingement syndromes
- Rotator cuff conditions
- Wrist/hand/elbow conditions
- Gait and balance
- Breast cancer orthopedic rehab
Great physical therapy means great results
How does physical therapy help?
Physical therapy is an essential part of joint treatment. Following a great physical therapy program makes a huge difference to how people heal. In some cases, physical therapy can help you avoid surgery altogether. We seek to reduce pain using non-operative physical therapy in the first instance. We use surgical correction only when required.
You are a unique, whole person with your own individual goals; you need a PT program designed just for you. We combine expert evaluation, hands-on care, and cutting-edge technology to speed your recovery and deliver it with kindness. We push you to achieve your goals safely and teach you what you need to know about body mechanics and the source of your injury to prevent it from happening again.
- Full biomechanical and functional evaluations & medical and orthopedic history.
- Preoperative and postoperative physical therapy programs, including an orthopedic approach to breast cancer
- Use of modalities that include ultrasound, electrical stimulation, biofeedback, and cryotherapy
- Longer treatment times with individual focus
- Highly-personalized programs with take-home materials including photos and descriptions
- Follow-up support via phone and email
- Hands-on, one-on-one manual therapy
- Latest myofascial and neuromuscular techniques
- Extensive patient education
- Training camps for sport and injury prevention
- Custom orthotics
- Specialized rehab protocols for biologic procedures using donor tissue
- Specialized rehab protocols for robotic-assisted surgery
The Stone Clinic rehabilitation protocols have been carefully developed by our physical therapy team and physicians. These protocols focus on the specific approach to rehabilitate patients who have had biologic procedures (using donor tissue to rebuild a joint) and robotic-assisted surgery.