Saving My Shoulder Guide
How to Recover from a Shoulder Injury
Find out if biologic solutions to rebuild your shoulder can keep you active with a quicker recovery and a greater range of motion.
Explore all your options
People who have suffered shoulder injuries have many options. Although a shoulder replacement may be the answer, The Stone Clinic believes that there are several other options that athletes should consider prior to undergoing surgery.
What's in the guide:
Find out how our procedures to rebuild a shoulder biologically:
- Repair and prevent arthritis by fixing damaged articular cartilage
- Restore mobility & range of motion
- Repair your Rotator Cuff tear or Clavicle fracture without open surgery
Learn how we assess whether these treatments are right for you based on:
- Your injury history
- Your current symptoms
- Your goals
- Your approach to recovery
- Your attitude to treatment